Fort Lee Gospel Church
The Fort Lee Gospel Church on Palisades Avenue near Main Street is a multicultural, English-speaking church services. The building also houses the Cornerstone Korean Church. Part of the Christian Ministry Alliance, the gospel church has served Fort Lee for over 75 years and boasts an active youth group and music programs in addition to its missionary and outreach work.
- Hours: English Worship Service: Sun @11AM Sunday Evening @ 7:00 PM (1st & 3rd Sunday) Tues Bible Study @ 7:00 PM Korean Service: Sun at 1:30 PM Spanish Service: Sun @ 5:30 PM
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1927
- What makes this community special?: Fort Lee Gospel Church is a congregation including people from 20 nations of birth, joining together to worship Jesus and grow in our faith. We are host to a Korean and a Spanish congregation.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Denomination: Christian and Missionary Alliance
- Services: Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No