Don Bosco Prep Thursday announced that 45 students were named 2013 Advanced Placement Scholars by the College Board. The AP Program offers several AP Scholar Awards to recognize high school students who have demonstrated college-level achievement through AP courses and exams.
AP Scholars with Distinction
Thirteen Don Bosco Prep students have been recognized as 2013 AP Scholars with Distinction. This designation is granted to students who receive scores of 3.5 or higher (on a 1-5 scale) on five of more AP Exams.
- Isaac T. Abraham, West Nyack, NY
- Youngil Cho, Norwood
- Andrew Dawd, Carlstadt
- Anthony T. Delzotto, Woodcliff Lake
- Mike Q. Gaffey, Glen Rock
- Alexander S. Gulati, Township of Washington
- Daniel A. Jacobini, Ridgewood
- Corey W. Meyer, Totowa
- Brendan T. Mullen, Totowa
- Damian O’Sullivan, Suffern, NY
- Matthew W. Owens, Pearl River, NY
- David E. Rameau, New City, NY
- Michael W. Sielski, Wayne
AP Scholars with Honor
Four Don Bosco Prep students have been named 2013 AP Scholars with Honor. The AP Scholar with Honor designation is granted to students who receive scores of 3.25 or higher (on a 1-5 scale) on four of more AP Exams.
- Jonathan B. Bochicchio, Montebello, NY
- John A. Brunner, Mahwah
- Eric Cole, Fort Lee
- Anthony Gallo, West Nyack, NY
Advanced Placement Scholars
Twenty-five Don Bosco Prep students have been named 2013 AP Scholars. The AP Scholar designation is granted to students who receive scores of 3 or higher (on a 1-5 scale) on three of more AP Exams.
- Dylan J. Amador, Ringwood
- Jack T. Baines, Mahwah
- Joseph C. Chung, Fort Lee
- Justin V. DeVuono, West Nyack, NY
- Michael D. Forlini, West Nyack, NY
- Tristan J. Hollenbaugh, Stony Point, NY
- Kang Woo Kim, Paramus
- Michael J. Lennon, Lincoln Park
- Michael Leone, Glen Rock
- Joseph F. Luongo, Lodi
- Dylan P. Magee, Chestnut Ridge
- Timothy J. Marcotte, Monroe, NY
- Robert E. Matts, Oakland
- Cameron R. McMath, Paramus
- Anthony G. Orosz, East Rutherford
- Joseph M. Pellicano, Park Ridge
- Patrick A. Piza, Bloomfield
- Kevin P. Quimbo, Woodcliff Lake
- Charles P. Rabolli, Mahwah
- Adam W. Ramos, Franklin Lakes
- Kevin A. Ramos, Franklin Lakes
- Andrew Scerbo, Oakland
- Steven R. Seeberger, Airmont, NY
- Robert D. Smith, Paramus
- Kevin C. Teel, Monroe, NY
- Thomas P. Whittam, Allendale
- Albert H. Wunsch, Englewood Cliffs
- Brian D. Zied, Glen Rock
Don Bosco Prep, founded in 1915, is a private, Catholic college preparatory high school for young men, grades 9 through 12.
The school will be holding on open house information sessions for 8th grade boys and their families on Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013 from 1-3 p.m. and Wednesday, Oct. 23. from 6:30-8 pm.
“Learn about Don Bosco Prep’s academic excellence, spiritual vitality, leadership training and athletic distinction,” according to a release from the school. Visitors will have the opportunity to meet administrators, faculty and students, and tour the 35-acre campus.
Register online at http://www.donboscoprep.org or call 201-327-8003 ext. 102. Don Bosco Prep is located at 495 N. Franklin Turnpike, Ramsey.