The Fort Lee Mayor and Council’s regular meeting, originally scheduled to take place Thursday evening, has been pushed back a week to Thursday, Nov. 15 starting at 7 p.m., borough officials announced.
Public hearings scheduled for the meeting Thursday will therefore also rescheduled for the 15th, according to a message posted on the Borough of Fort Lee’s website, including the following:
- Ord. #2012-33—Amending Chapter 159 Builders and Contractors - to Comply With N.J.S.A. 56:8-136 Contractors Registration Act
- Ord. #2012-34—Amending Chapter 258 Landscapers and Snowplowing Contractors – To Comply With N.J.S.A. 56:8-136 Contractor’s Registration Act
- Ord. #2012-35—Appropriating $71,700.00 for Inwood Terrace Park Improvements and Authorizing the Issuance of $35,150.00 Bonds or Notes of the Borough to Finance Part of the Cost Thereof
- Ord. #2012-36—Authorizing the Acquisition by Negotiated Purchase or Eminent Domain of Property at 183 Main Street, Block 4851, Lot 5 for the Purposes of Creating Additional Public Parkland and Open Space
- Ord. #2012-37—Amending Chapter 289, Parking, Article IV Parking Meters et al. Section 15 Parking Meter Zones Established (17) Lewis Street and (20) Fletcher Avenue - Hours on Meters from Three Hours to Nine Hours and One Hour to Nine Hours Respectively
- Ord. #2012-38—Amending Chapter 289 Parking, Article IV Parking Meters et al. Section 36 Residential Permit Parking – Certain Streets to be Restricted to Parking for Residents Only (Saturday, Sunday and Holidays)
Agendas for the regular meeting now scheduled for Nov. 15 will be available at the borough clerk’s office at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 14, officials said.