The Mayor and Council and Board of Education are sponsoring an open Town Hall Meeting Wednesday, Feb. 13, to discuss the current safety measures in place and initiatives to be implemented concerning the safety of the Borough's children. The meeting will take place in the second floor meeting room in the Fort Lee Community Center at 7 pm. This Town Hall Meeting is open to all residents.
During the meeting, residents will be provided with information concerning safety programs and initiatives developed by the Borough and the Board of Education to be implemented in the immediate future. There will also be a question and answer period moderated by Mayor Mark Sokolich.
The meeting includes a panel of municipal representatives available to respond to all questions. The panel includes:
- Mayor Mark Sokolich
- Superintendent Steven Engravalle
- Police Chief Keith Bendul
- Deputy Chief Tim Ford
- Lieutenant Patrick Kissane
- Fort Lee Council Members
- Board of Education Members
- Borough Administrator PeggyThomas
- The Fort Lee Community Center is located at 1355 Inwood Terrace, Fort Lee