This week’s “Readers’ Choice” poll, in which we ask you to vote on your favorite local businesses each week in a given category, is “What is your favorite deli in Fort Lee?”
As always, we came up with the initial list, including a couple of delis found in bigger grocery stores, but the rest is up to you.
Did we miss something that fits the category? Let us know in the comments below.
Voting is open until 9 a.m. Friday. Ties will be broken by whichever business has the most positive comments below and reviews in our directory. We will announce the winner Friday shortly after voting closes.
This week’s choices:
- 3 Star Horizon Deli at 6 Horizon Rd.
- Palisade Bagels & Deli at 1611 Palisade Ave.
- Gloria’s Deli-Grocery at 476 Main St.
- Tommy’s Oven at 440 Main St.
- Fairway Market’s deli (1214 Anderson Ave.)
- A&P Fresh’s deli (2160 Lemoine Ave.)
Editor's Note: Because this poll is not scientific, it is not the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by the Patch editor based on poll results, reviews in our directory and in the comments section. Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.