10 Ways To Use Your Fort Lee Patch Site, A Refresher
The community news site features lots of ways for you to get involved; here's a refresher.
In addition to the police, fire, school, government, business and community news stories you can find on Fort Lee Patch, there are plenty of other ways you can use the site.
As you click around, make sure to try these 10 ways you can stay informed and inform others:
1. Get Fort Lee Patch delivered to your email inbox every day and stay up to date on the latest news by signing up for our newsletter and breaking news alerts.
2. Have a great picture from a local sports game, school event or one of the many events in town? Upload it to our photo galleries (on almost any article) or our community photo gallery. You can also email it to email@example.com for publication.
3. Share an opinion by commenting on stories. What you think matters, so tell the rest of us what is on your mind.
4. Know of an event happening in town? Invite all of your friends and neighbors, for free, by posting it on our Events Calendar.
5. Seamlessly tell neighbors about a great shopping or dining experience. Who better to trust with a review of a business than a neighbor? You can rate businesses - good or bad - by going to our directory and sharing your thoughts.
6. Let us know about a great story. Know something that needs checking into? Contact your editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Want to share on a regular basis? Become one of our "Local Voices" by starting a blog. Let us know your idea and we'll set you up right away.
8. Post announcements for free. The old days of paying a publication to publish a wedding announcement are history! Now you can tell the town right away when you get married, have a baby, graduate or make the honor roll.
10. Give us a piece of your mind. Thank someone or let us know what you think of a topic by submitting a "Letter to the Editor" that we'll publish on the site. Email your local editor at email@example.com.